After-School Program Leader
We run exciting after school programs for children ages 5-12 and need just the right Program Leaders to ensure our programs are safe, fun and high quality. We need people who are available from 1:15/2:30 pm -5:30 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday as well as Wednesday 11:15-5:30 pm. We have north & south side positions.
The successful candidate must have:
- Direct experience working with school age children and knowledgeable about positive child guidance (Early Childhood Education and/or High Five Training are assets). Must be able to lead activities & games
- Strong leadership skills, enthusiasm, professionalism and be able to work within a team.
- Up to date First Aid & CPR training and successful BGC screening
Job Types: Part-time hours(22 hrs per week), Contract
Salary: $15.90-$23.47 per hour
- Applicants MUST include a cover letter detailing how they meet the above requirements INCLUDING hours of availability. (Cover letter can be an attached document OR in the body of the email)
- Please include an updated copy of your Resume.
- Send BOTH documents to JoinUs@bgcgreaterfredericton.com
- Applicants may use the Contact Us link on this website. Choose HR as the recipient. Please attach your documents and either include your cover letter or type it in the message of the contact form.
We thank everyone for applying. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. PLEASE check your email junk folder just in case our communication makes its way there.
General Application information:
Most Club positions require:
- Direct experience working with school age children/youth and knowledgeable about positive child guidance/conflict resolution
- Strong leadership skills, confidence, professionalism and is a team player
- Up to date First Aid & CPR training
- Successful completion of FBGC screening process
Mail: 499 Canterbury Drive, Fredericton, NB E3B 4M4