REGISTRATION FORMS FOR FALL 2022!
Our After School programs are for Students ages 4 – 12.
It runs Monday to Friday from:
- 2 pm – 5:30 pm for the Kindergarten to Grade Two’s
- 3 pm – 5:30 pm for the Grades 3 +
- 12 noon – 5:30 pm on Wednesdays for our Elementary school children
- Included at no additional charge are PD Days and Storm Days as well as Winter Break Camp and March Break Camp weeks are from 7:30 am -5:30 pm.
Our programs run at three locations:
- Skyline Acres – serving Foresthill Elementary School, Liverpool St. School and Bliss Carmen Middle
- Gibson Neill Elementary – serving right in Gibson Neill Elementary
- Devon (Henry Park) – serving Gibson Neill Elementary and Devon Middle School
All locations are licensed with the Province of New Brunswick.
2023/2024 Registration Fees:
Family discount is $10 off per bi-weekly payment for each additional child.
Provincial Daycare Subsidy may apply for those who qualify. *Special rates are available for families who qualify. Please contact the Administration office to apply.
Takes a blended approach with emphasis on physical activity, healthy eating/nutrition, learning experiences, creative expression, team building, self-exploration and so much more!
Each day children are provided opportunities to participate in a variety of activities that may include:
- Sports & Recreation
- Arts & Crafts
- Exploration & Science
- Group Activities
- Educational Opportunities
- Special Guests and more!
Nutritious snacks are provided each afternoon and included in the registration fee. A menu is clearly posted on the parent information board at each location.
Our After-School Leaders
Our Programming team is highly trained and experienced and offer expertise, enthusiasm and professionalism to our programs. First Aid/CPR and Professional screening are required before they are employed with us. All staff members are at least 19 years old.
Click here to view a video showcasing some of our After-school initiatives highlighted by NB Plays.
Forms and Documents
499 Canterbury Drive
Amanda Audette, Program Director
Devon and Gibson Neil Memorial Elementary School
248 Medley Street/School