Space still available in our morning pre-school program starting September 25, 2023.
Registration Forms are available below.
Our fun and engaging Pre-school Program is for children aged 3-5.
- The program runs Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8:00-12:15 noon
- Our low rates are based on a daily rate of $14.41/day (contact the Program Manager to confirm part-time days)
- Once enrolled in the Portal daily rate becomes $7/day for families
The Program offers a variety of unique experiences that allow the children to learn, grow and discover!
Children learn through their play as we follow the New Brunswick Curriculum Framework
We focus on:
- the Well Being of the Child
- Play and Playfulness
- Communication and Literacy
- Diversity and Social Responsibility
All while incorporating our Core Values of:
- Inclusion and Opportunity for all
- Respect and Belonging
- Speaking Out
Each day the children are given choices and invitations to play and explore. Through play children will develop skills to help them problem solve, be respectful to others, how to share and work together, gain a sense of self, build confidence and get ready for school.
Our facility has a designated pre-school classroom where many of the learning opportunities take place, as well the use of our full size gymnasium to promote physical literacy and develop their gross motor skills. With access to the playground right next to the building as well as our Outdoor Learning Classroom, discovery to the outdoors and nature is part of every morning. Throughout the program the group will take on many adventures and field trips, as well as have special guests come and enhance their learning experiences.
499 Canterbury Drive
Amanda Audette, Program Manager